Venue: This meeting is being held remotely; to view the meeting, please click here
Contact: Jayde Watts
02087266000 x52729 Email: email@example.com
Election of Chair
To elect a Chair for the remainder of the 2021/22 municipal year
To invite all attendees to introduce themselves.
Apologies for absence
To receive any apologies for absence from any members of the Committee.
Disclosures of interests
Members and co-opted Members of the Council are reminded that, in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct and the statutory provisions of the Localism Act, they are required to consider in advance of each meeting whether they have a disclosable pecuniary interest (DPI), an other registrable interest (ORI) or a non-registrable interest (NRI) in relation to any matter on the agenda. If advice is needed, Members should contact the Monitoring Officer in good time before the meeting.
If any Member or co-opted Member of the Council identifies a DPI or ORI which they have not already registered on the Council’s register of interests or which requires updating, they should complete the disclosure form which can be obtained from Democratic Services at any time, copies of which will be available at the meeting for return to the Monitoring Officer.
Members and co-opted Members are required to disclose any DPIs and ORIs at the meeting.
· Where the matter relates to a DPI they may not participate in any discussion or vote on the matter and must not stay in the meeting unless granted a dispensation.
· Where the matter relates to an ORI they may not vote on the matter unless granted a dispensation.
· Where a Member or co-opted Member has an NRI which directly relates to their financial interest or wellbeing, or that of a relative or close associate, they must disclose the interest at the meeting, may not take part in any discussion or vote on the matter and must not stay in the meeting unless granted a dispensation. Where a matter affects the NRI of a Member or co-opted Member, section 9 of Appendix B of the Code of Conduct sets out the test which must be applied by the Member to decide whether disclosure is required.
The Chair will invite Members to make their disclosure orally at the commencement of Agenda item 3, to be recorded in the minutes.
To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 29 September 2020 as an accurate record.
A. Croydon Bus Shelter Replacement Programme – (Opama Khan)
B. Croydon and Sutton Bus Review (TfL – Zoe Murphy)
C. TfL Update (TfL – Zoe Murphy)
· Dial a Ride
· Safer Travel
· Social Distancing – impact on journey times and passengers
· 116, 434 and 404 Bus Routes
· Shirley Road Additional Bus Stop
D. Update on changes to bus stops in Central Croydon and Croydon High Street (Tom Sweeney)
A. Network Rail Update (Greg Thompson)
· Croydon Area Remodelling (CARS)
· Norwood Junction accessibility work
· Brighton Mainline Closure in 2022
· Victoria Re-signalling Scheme over Christmas
B. GTR Update (Yvonne Leslie)
· Timetable Reductions due to COVID
· Completion of Passenger Benefit Fund
· Cancellations due to river shortages
Tram issues including an update on the Tram Inquest (TfL – Zoe Murphy)
Any other business
To consider any other business at the Chair’s discretion.