The terms of reference for the Health and Social Care Scrutiny Sub-Committee are as below:
1. To scrutinise Health and Social Care.
2. To undertake all powers of Health Scrutiny as defined in the Local Government Act 2000 and National Health Service Act 2006.
3. To nominate two substantive committee Members to the Standing South West London Joint Health and Overview Scrutiny Committee (JHOSC) and
4. If necessary, to appoint one of the Health and Social Care Scrutiny Sub- Committee Members in the role of observer on the Standing South West London JHOSC.
5. To nominate up to two substantive Committee Members for any JHOSC that maybe established during the municipal year.
Support officer: Klaudia Petecka. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org