Agenda

Cycle Forum
Tuesday, 4th June, 2019 6.00 pm

Venue: F10, Town Hall, Katharine Street, Croydon CR0 1NX. View directions

Contact: Kieran Pantry-Melsom
02087266000 x63922  Email: kieran.pantry-melsom@croydon.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

1.

Appointment of Chair and Vice-Chair

To appoint a Chair and Vice-Chair for the Cycle Forum for the 2019/20 Municipal Year.

 

2.

Apologies for Absence

To receive any apologies for absence from any members of the Committee.

3.

Urgent Business (if any)

To receive notice of any business not on the agenda which in the opinion of the Chair, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.

 

4.

Disclosure of Interests

In accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct and the statutory provisions of the Localism Act, Members and co-opted Members of the Council are reminded that it is a requirement to register disclosable pecuniary interests (DPIs) and gifts and hospitality to the value of which exceeds £50 or multiple gifts and/or instances of hospitality with a cumulative value of £50 or more when received from a single donor within a rolling twelve month period. In addition, Members and co-opted Members are reminded that unless their disclosable pecuniary interest is registered on the register of interests or is the subject of a pending notification to the Monitoring Officer, they are required to disclose those disclosable pecuniary interests at the meeting. This should be done by completing the Disclosure of Interest form and handing it to the Democratic Services representative at the start of the meeting. The Chair will then invite Members to make their disclosure orally at the commencement of Agenda item 3. Completed disclosure forms will be provided to the Monitoring Officer for inclusion on the Register of Members’ Interests.

 

5.

Minutes of the Previous Meeting pdf icon PDF 77 KB

To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 19 March 2019 as an accurate record.

 

6.

Action Plan pdf icon PDF 45 KB

Response to the action points recorded at the previous meeting.

7.

Cycling Strategy

To be presented by Tom Sweeney (Programme Manager for Walking and Cycling)

8.

Cycling to schools

To be presented by Ian Plowright (Head of Transport)

9.

Lime E-Bikes

To be presented by Ben Kennedy (Transport Strategy Manager)

10.

Liveable Neighbourhoods Bid

To be presented by Ben Kennedy (Transport Strategy Manager)

11.

Local Implementation Plan 3 (LIP3) Update

To be presented by Ian Plowright (Head of Transport)

12.

Cycling Instructor Training

To be presented by Gerardo Guercio (Cycling Instructor)

13.

Update on Cycling Groups

14.

Any Other Business

15.

Date of Next Meeting

Tuesday 24th September  2019

 

16.

Exclusion of the Press and Public

The following motion is to be moved and seconded where it is proposed to exclude the press and public from the remainder of a meeting:

 

“That, under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act, 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information falling within those paragraphs indicated in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972, as amended.”

 

Part B